Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Disney: Snack Recommendation: Croque Glace

So you're in Disney and most of the year it's on the warm side so it's always time for ice cream. Today I'm recommending the delicious Croque Glace from L'Artisan des Glaces.

Park: EPCOT
Area: World Showcase
Country: France




This little ice cream place is tucked away in a back corner in the France pavillion but it is not to be missed. We visited this place our last trip and fell in love with the delicious ice cream.  I do have one regret - not getting the Croque Glace like my husband did. I went with just a regular cup of ice cream since it was a snack credit but my husband opted to buy his. I'm hoping that since they changed the snack to a single serving that it is this time - either way I'm all over it. It's a scoop of ice cream (your choice) with raspberry or chocolate sauce (again, your choice) and it's pressed between some brioche bread.  I was lucky my husband let me taste and it was delectable!  The salty and sweet with the hot and cold made this a must have combination.  I recommend the sea salt caramel flavor - it was so smooth and silky that it's my new measure of caramel of flavor.  We will return to this place in 2016 and I will have my own Croque Glace...with sea salt caramel ice cream and chocolate sauce.