Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Disney: Restaurant Recommendation: Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano

Today we are going to talk about one of my top 5 restaurants in all of Disney World and definitely my favorite Hollywood Studios Restaurant. Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano will not disappoint - it redeems where Tony's Town Square disappoints. Read on to find out how delicious it is and if you book the right dining package a huge perk that goes along with eating here. 

Park: Disney's Hollywood Studios
Area: Streets of America (by The Muppets 3D)

I've never had a bad meal at this place. They have all kinds of Italian dishes from pizza to pasta.  I love the atmosphere in the restaurant with the hanging grapes and twinkling lights.  You could be eating outdoors in Italy. The food has always been cooked well, nothing over done or under cooked. My favorite meal here has been the New York Strip Steak that comes with a side of mac and cheese. I've also tried the Chicken Parmesan.  I have nothing to say about anything I've tasted a bite of, it's always been spot on.  The staff has always been really nice and helpful.  The one visit Cupcake couldn't decide on what dessert she wanted and they brought her both.  The biggest perk about eating here is it's one of the restaurant you can book with the Fantasmic! Dining Package. You can choose from 3 different restaurants to eat at and then you get VIP seating at the first showing of Fantasmic! (like center section VIP seating).  Also, no matter what dining plan you are on you get an appetizer, entree and dessert.  There is no downside to not booking this package. This is a must eat at Disney. 

June 2014 - with the biggest steak ever.  Note the Cupcake giving me a hand with my expression