Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Printable: Motivational: Grateful for this Day

Today has been a day.  Every time we go back to school after a snow day the kids are nuts. So the kids are nuts.  I have 2 events this week.  Come home and our plumbing is a bit haywire.  Not as bad as the past 2 winters but enough to make me want to cry.  I feel like I've been through the ringer.  Not too mention that since the middle of January I've been feeling a bit disenchanted at work and I have to remind myself about every 5 minutes to only focus on what has been given to me and let God deal with everyone else.  It's hard to focus on only one day.  It's hard to remember to be grateful for what I do have, because I have a lot. So I made myself something so I can remember.  Now I share it with you, I hope it can help you as well.