Friday, February 26, 2016

Printable: Disney: The Incredibles

My favorite character from the movie The Incredibles is hands down Edna Mode.  She has a strong personality of , "Go confront the problem. Fight! Win! And call me when you get back, darling." attitude. And she has another quote that  also makes a lot of sense.  Edna doesn't look back, it distracts from the now.  And that is a big thing to get.  I'm constantly dwelling and picking apart things that have already happened, focused on how they will come back to haunt me.  I'm not living in the moment.  I'm not enjoying what is right in front of me.  If it's in the past, it's happened. It's done and that's not where our focus should be.  How many students have I told to move on, let it go?  Time for me to step up and be that example.  So here is Edna's reminder to not look back.