Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Font Love: Kimberly Geswein

I am a font addict.  I don't think you could love all the things I do without being one. I don't think I could ever have enough.  They are so much fun!  If you aren't really into fonts but still need that little bit of fun to whatever your font needs are I'd like to introduce you to my first font love...

She makes the most AMAZING fonts and other stuff as well.  Her fonts are available at DaFont.
Here are my top 10 favorite KG fonts
KG Always a Good Time
KG Beneath Your Beautiful Chunk
KG Blank Space
KG by the grace of god
KG Manhattan Script
KG Happy
KG Makes You Stronger
KG Pdx Bridgetown
KG Second Chances
KG Tribeca Stamp
Believe me it was hard to narrow it down to just 10 because she has so many unbelievable ones! She has great font tips about how to make them work for you.  And teachers - she has fraction fonts, teacher helper fonts and stuff that make it so easy to make your own stuff!  What are you waiting for? Go check her out now