Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Printable: Motivational: Laughing is Exercise

Not only is it exercise, it's really the best kind I've ever done. We've all heard the phrase, "Laughter is the best medicine."  There are actual benefits to laughing that not only helps boost a body's immune system but there's nothing than sharing a good, hard, deep, belly laugh with someone that makes you feel happy and gets you on the right path for the day. I feel like I've gone through these before but I can't for the life of me seem to find where so I'll summarize.  Laughing relaxes your body which relieves stress and tension, decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and anti-bodies, releases Endorphins which relieves pain and protects your heart by increasing blood flow. So whatever has got you down, making you feel bad - start with a laugh.  The rest will follow.