Monday, April 18, 2016

Printable: Disney: Mulan Quote

Mulan isn't the flashiest princess or the most popular but I think she's pretty great.  When you first meet Mulan she's feeling out of place and doesn't feel all that great but when she discovered herself and who she was (this incredibly brave girl trying to save her father and then her country) she was in the face of adversity again.  She blossomed into a flower that no one could touch.  The girl has soul.  So we all feel out of place at times (maybe some more than others) but no matter how old or young you are, you can always bloom into the person you want to be, the person you were meant to be.  I feel I kind of bloomed again this past fall and I'm 20+13 (I like my age but I like to say it like this) and I have no doubt that as time passes I'll bloom again.